Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dental Hygiene

Hey thanks to the people who are following my blog!  You know you are part of an elite group of very special people.  Kind of like that old MTVnews bit... "You hear it. First. dunduhduhdunduh."  YEAH! 
So I got my teeth cleaned which was GREAT, but now I'm supposed to not only brush and floss everyday (which of course I do) but also scrape my tongue (and believe me there was some sludge on that badboy) and also use a "gum stimulator" on a daily basis.  Anyone who's ever seen me get ready for bed knows it takes approximately 10 minutes to go through the whole routine.  Now it's going to take 15.  Jesus H.  All this to just to undoubtedly need oral surgery at some future date.  But at least my breath will be fresher.  And I might even let el dentirino whiten the pearlies.  Any advice on that?  Good idea, bad idea, horrifying stories to sway me off of chemical bleaching?

ps. note to Jesse Lee: in the last post when I said I "forgot" about you, I only meant in a temporary sense I was distracted.  You are my precious moments friend and I enjoyed every minute of watching you attempt to get hit by a car while on my bicycle.

2 comments:

  1. Wow... I think I'd love to kiss you after that... but would be afraid of my dirty mouth! HA!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEETH WHITENING SUCKS!!!! My mom bought me a whitening session at the dentist and it all seems fine and dandy until they put the super crazy light on it and you start to get "zingers" through your nerves! OWWWWWW - was not my cup of tea. I made her stop after less time than they normally do it for. I was waaaay over it. Had to go home and take an advil or five. BAH!

    ReplyDelete