Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hygiene Update

SOOOO.... you want to know how it's going right?  Well, my mouth is a little like the Taj Mahal these days.  So old, and yet so clean and sacred.  Wonderful. The spirituality of tongue-scraping is the nearest I have been to Nirvana, except when I saw them back in '93.  There's still gunk, but at least that gunk is now in the sink and not in my mouth.
To all past lovers and that one guy I kissed on Halloween: sorry that my mouth used to be a festering sespool of germ and funk. I apologize for kissing you with my unclean tongue, and most especially after it had been you-know-where.  If you would like to experience that again, only this time with the freshness of a spring morning, give me a call, shoot me and email, text me, find me on facebook, hit my myspace page, ring my doorbell, call my work, post a missed connection, or just hang out at Bean Bag.  One way or another you'll find me... you always do. 

1 comment: