Saturday, February 6, 2010

As I sit here absorbing whitening gel into my coffee-tea-nicotine-spunk-weed-juice-chocolate-wine stained teeth I am thinking on why I stopped writing my blog.  A few key reasons come to mind...
1. Very few people (albeit important and sexy people) actually read this thing.
2. Of those reading, one sexy person (my ex), was finding my sexual dishing (tame as it was) quite obnoxious.
3. Said ex then quoted me directly from my blog during an argument...hardly fair considering that he has no quotables that I could use against him as a comeback.
4. The month of January included so many shenanighans that I really didn't know where to start...

BUT THEN, my friend Emmanuelle told me that my life is his favorite reality show.  As far as I can remember, no higher complement was ever paid me in all my life.

So, you see, I was selfishly hiding myself away from you dear readers.  But I realized, that's not fair to you!!  If entertainment is what the world needs, then that is what I will give.  If I can make people happy just by telling you what I did last night, then why not? 
In closing, if having a hot threesome, kissing beautiful strangers, or maintaining a relationship entirely through phone sex is not what makes life worth living, then I must have died and gone to heaven!   

2 comments:

  1. phiney! yer back!! thank god, I was getting worried - and bored. phew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a joy to read your blog (perplexion guaranteed)

    ReplyDelete