Wednesday, September 23, 2009

No Pants

No pants is totally the way to go, people. In fact, I'm sitting here right now without pants. You know why? Because it's liberating. Ever been to a no-pants party? I have. It's the only way to go. I don't think I'll ever wear pants at a party again. When I really think about it, legs are one of the most attractive parts of the body. Take Ryan Malone, for example. The man's got LEGS, goddddaaammmm. So why cover that shit when you can let it shine?
Besides Malone, some of the other party highlights included my tongue and teeth belt and pants removal, whereby I took off a naysayer's belt and pants with just my mouth, Gregory in tight blue boxers, Edith cuddling me on the bed, Alice's pink wig, Carl's dancing, NICK, hot JoMarie, suck-and-blow with Kevin (thanks!), and of course Ms. King, the guest of honor and hottest no-pants participant! Not so great were two of my fav people wearing shorts all night and refusing to let me undress them despite my best efforts (aka aggressive force and peer pressure). Oh yeah, and for the record, next time I get in a room with Jesse Lee, I'm ripping his pants off even if I have to cut them with scissors.

1 comment: