Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Doparoll

Oh man, I might not come home!  I found this amazing stuff in Paris called Doliprane (or as I affectionately call Doparoll), which is an amazing headache killer, but I´m basically using it as my new party drug.  The dosage is so high that if you take this stuff and drink a glass of wine you hallucinate.  Ok, not really but I swear it gave me a sweet high and then I got the munchies! 
The best part about Paris was seeing my beautiful friend, Debo B. Crazy, and her hot French boyfriend...I got them real drunnnnk and made them sign a pact (in blood) that they will make me a baby within 3 years! Emily and I also introduced them to Ethiopian food.  It almost didn´t happen because D´s bf doesn´t trust any ethnic food...he´s kind of a Frenchie purist...but it was definitely the best Ethiopian I´ve eaten!!  It doesn´t get any better than the waiter who couldn´t even speak French.  These people were straight from Erutria and you could taste it.
Right now, I´m in Barcelona.



That was a moment of silence on your behalf to sort through your feelings of anger and jealousy that you are not here.  Now, for the good part... We met some guys last night in a band called Clouded Vision and a rapper named Fashawn (haha I gave him the pet name Diva...quote "do you know what it´s like to be famous?  No, itś not at all what you think... I just want to live my life, man!"  Ok, Eminem, nice to meet you too...
These guys are on tour or something and they had played this club here called the Apolo... so basically they took us out for some drinks, introduced us to a Gambino (Italian mafia?) and then walked right up to the club bouncers and in we went.  No line, no charge, no questions.  Thatś basically how we roll now that we´re on Spanish time.  I actually saw a sunrise!  So, again, take a moment to breathe and just consider that I am probably having the best time of my life, but you are probably sleeping a lot more than me so it all balances out.

1 comment:

  1. ah the amazingness of Doparoll! ps - you can sleep when you die, for now, party on Wayne errr Fashawn

    PPS - Ethiopian coffee ceremony in a hut rocks my world

    ReplyDelete